We are GEO Consultants Corporation (GEO); we provide best in class professional services to our clients. Our culture and employee ownership play a major role in supporting that outcome bringing the commitment of an owner to our projects. Committed to job satisfaction, professional growth, and advancement, GEO maintains a culture of teamwork, based on recognizing and combining each employee’s area of expertise.
GEO is looking for a Full Time Quality Assurance Specialist position to support Environmental, Civil Works and Military Projects.
What you will do:
- Follow, develop, revise, manage, and track current and new processes and procedures to drive continuous improvement and execution of new directives.
- Quality Program execution as required by customer contracts.
- Independently, under minimal supervision, ensure organization is in compliance with current and relevant quality programs, policies, and procedures.
- Drive collaboration with internal and external customers and employees, satellite offices, joint venture partners and teaming partners.
Position Requirements and Key Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- 5+ years of previous experience; experience in a service or consulting industry is preferred.
- Quality Management System (QMS) experience is required; ISO experience is heavily favored.
- Audit the organization’s processes to ensure compliance with both internal and external regulations and standards.
- Drive continuous improvement of core processes to ensure quality is maintained while efficiency is optimized.
- Draft, interpret and implement quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Perform and document internal and external audits and other quality assurance activities.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues.
- Identify areas for improvement in the quality system and facilitate, develop, recommend, and/or monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Monitor risk management activities.
- Responsible for quality management systems.
- Utilize the following computer programs, including but not limited to, Microsoft Word/Excel/ PowerPoint/Adobe Acrobat, and other project programs as required.
Benefits of Joining GEO: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, ESOP, collaborative work environment and teamwork culture.
Company Profile: GEO is a proven dependable small business and prime contractor. Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Kevil, KY, GEO is a full service environmental, engineering and facilities planning services firm whose clients include federal and state government agencies, municipalities, commercial enterprises, and large business architecture and engineering companies. GEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.